Monday, January 23, 2012

Contacting the Companies--Fresh Express


We love salads in my house, but if I buy a whole head of lettuce, it usually goes bad before it is all eaten. So I rely on bagged salads like those from Fresh Express. My kids beg to eat salad all the time, and I am happy about that because they don't usually ask for something healthy!

But bagged salads can be expensive and it's hard to find coupons for them. So, last week, I sent an email to Fresh Express. I told them how much my family loves their salads and I love that my kids are eating healthy foods! I also pointed out I appreciated the convenience of pre-made salads, but that the price was an obstacle sometimes to buying them.

Today, in the mail, I got a nice letter from Fresh Express and 2 coupons for $0.55 OFF any of their bagged salads! The coupons say Do Not Double, but they should because the bar code starts with a 5!

If you love these salads (and the BOGO sales that run on them at Weis all the time) you can contact them HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment