Friday, July 1, 2011

CVS Notes and Deals

Extra Care bucks on Spring Spending started to print today! There are 3 ways to get yours. Go online and log into your account and print them, OR go scan your card at the Magic Red Coupon Machine in store  which will print them OR buy something and they will print on your receipt. You get 2% back of what you spent...it must include coupons because I rarely walk out of there paying more than $1.00 after coupons and ECB, and I got $2.50 back today on $134.xx. I didn't spend an actual $134 there! My receipt also says I've saved over $400 there this year! WOW! 


Also, the Magic Red Coupon Machine just may give you a store coupon for $2.00/2 Pantene products.  Also, there is a $3.00/2 Pantene from the 6/19 SS. CVS allows you to combine or "stack" store coupons with manufacturer coupons.  Pantene is on sale for $6.97/2 with $2.00ECB back on two. Use both coupons, pay $1.97 for 2, and get back $2.00ECB. FREE!!! 


I went today and got 2 Pantene, using the above coupons and also a store coupon for $1.00/1 Twizzlers. The Twizzlers are on sale for $2.00 each. There is a coupon from last week for $0.50/1. I didn't have my binder in the store with me, and I have ECB expiring in the next few days. I used a $3.00ECB, which had to be adjusted down to $2.97. So I walked out for free and with a new $2.00ECB from the Pantene! 

No comments:

Post a Comment