Monday, August 1, 2011

Weis Shopping Trip 7/31

I can't wait until I don't work on Sundays anymore...only 2 more left! It seriously cramps my shopping and blogging time! Although, unless I find something else soon, I won't be working anywhere! Sigh... I feel bad that there were 2 great deals that expired when the coupons did at midnight, and I didn't realize it until 11pm. I made it there, but I didn't get to share it. 


Anyway, I spent $16.55 plus $1.20 tax at Weis, did 4 transactions (and it wasn't even my favorite late night cashier working....I think this one is awesome too now! I love the Red Lion Weis!) I saved $62.99! 


I bought:


16 50sq ft Reynolds Wrap Recycled Aluminum Foil, on sale for $2.00ea, used $0.75/1 coupon that doubled to $1.50, so $.50ea (expired 7/31)


4 4pk of Marcal Toilet Paper, on sale for $1.00ea, used $1.00/1 ANY Marcal, so free (expired 7/31) I had more coupons, but these say "One per person" so I asked and she said I could use one per transaction


4 Splenda Essentials on sale for $3.49ea, used $3.00/1 from today's papers, so $0.49 for 80 packets of Splenda. The coupons did not scan and said item not found, but they were definitely right, and the cashier overrode them


2 Wishbone Salad Dressings on sale for $2.00ea, used $1.25/2 from today's paper, so $2.75/2


1 Fresh Express salad for FREE because I bought 2 Wishbone


2 Skippy Peanut Butter on sale for $2.00ea, use $1.00/2 from today's paper, so $3.00/2


1 loaf of Weis Bread for FREE because I bought 2 Skippy


1 McCormick seasoning packet on clearance for $0.84


I am excited I won't have to buy aluminum foil for months! Probably almost a year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment