Thursday, March 29, 2012

What is in the mailbox?

I admit I don't get my mail regularly. It's in a mail center at the end of the road.  Other than every other Friday when my paycheck comes, I don't stress about what is there. It drives hubby crazy! My oldest son used to get it for me, but he hasn't been very proactive about it lately. 


So today, hubby took it on himself to get the mail. The box was stuffed full. I think it's been about a week since I got it last. I got a lot of great things:


-Old El Paso Tortilla Stuffers full size sample
-Fudge Stripes Bar sample(I can't be more specific because my youngest son already ate it)
-Better Homes & Gardens magazine, which I have a FREE subscription for...there are some good coupons in it too! 
-A shopping list pad from Turkey Hill with coupons in it
-Coupons from Kraft First Taste for a FREE Kraft Fresh Take and another coupon for $1.00/1
-$3.00 check from PineCone Research
-AutoWeek magazine which I also have a FREE subscription for, which is for my oldest son
-FREE Coupon for Post Great Grains
-Also, locally, there was a coupon for a FREE Round Trip on one of the Rabbit Express Buses to Harrisburg or Hunt Valley or Towson. 
-Oh, and I can't forget my favorite thing of them all: A birth annoucement for one adorable little baby girl!


Have you gotten anything good in the mail lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment