Thursday, January 12, 2012

Contacting the Companies-Turkey Hill Dairy

I had heard that Turkey Hill would send you coupons for their drinks and ice cream. I decided to try it out. Last week, I sent them an email through the "Contact Us" form on their website. I told them how much my family and I enjoyed their products and that buying their brand helped us to buy things made locally. I asked if they currently had any coupons available.

The next day I got back a nice email thanking me for contacting them and telling me that they were sending me coupons! They also said I could contact them every 30 days for more coupons!

Here is what I got in the mail today:



None of them expire before December, so I have plenty of time to match these up with sales! If you love Turkey Hill products too, you can contact them for coupons here: Turkey Hill Contact Page

No comments:

Post a Comment