Friday, March 9, 2012

Great Deal on Olay Products at CVS! Ends tomorrow 3/10

Something about buying Olay products makes me feel old. LOL Which is why I have never bought them before. I went to CVS to check out a deal on them today, and I ended up getting an awesome deal! Do you know how good Olay bodywash smells? It's yummy!


Here is the deal:
Buy 2 Olay Facial Cleansers @$3.99 (they have toner and facial cleansing cloths included in this)
Buy 2 Olay Body Wash 23.6oz @$6.99
Use 2 Buy 1 Olay Facial Cleansers, get 1 Olay Body Wash FREE 3/04 P&G
Use 1 $3.00/2 Facial Cleansers 2/12 RP
Pay $4.98
Get Back $2.00ECB (for the body wash, *limit 1)
Final: $2.98 for all 4 products! And the body wash is huge! I can always find a deal on men's body wash, but I am so happy with my deal on a girlie type! I didn't pay anything because I already had a $5.00ECB! 


Best part is that I am signed up for the CVS beauty club, and that was $21.96 toward that! Buy $50, get a $5.00ECB. If you aren't a member, you should join! It's FREE! You can sign up for it HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment