Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amazing savings today of over 79%!!!

I wasn't done, but I had to stop and come home to get the kids off the bus. It was an amazing day!


My total before sales and coupons would have been $181.03, but I only spent $36.83!


What did I get? Where did I go?


I went to Weis, Giant and Shurfine. I didn't just drop into savings, I had the whole thing completely planned, which is why is was succesful!


This is what I bought:


4 12pks of Coke
1 12pk of Shurfine Cream Soda (DS9 tells me he loves me when I buy it...so I do)
9 Knorr Rice and Pasta Sides
1 Magnum Ice Cream Bars
3 Packages of spoons (for DS5's party at school)
1 Cool Whip
2 Suddenly Salad
4 Wacky Mac
1 6pk of Snapple Tea
2 Snyder of Hanover Pretzels
1 Kunzler Chicken Franks
2 Cheez-It's
1 Special K Cracker Crisps
4 ChiChi's Salsa
2 Jollytime Popcorn
6 Ears of Corn
4 Simply Orange (single serving)
4 Simply Lemonade (single serving)
4 Hanover Gold Line Steam in Bag vegetables
4 Playtex Tampons
2 Edge Shave Gel
3 Skintimate Shave Gel
4 Schick Hydro Shave Gel


All that for $36.83. Plus I have a $10 coupon to use at Weis next time I go on almost anything, a coupon for 20% off at Payless, 200 bonus gas points at Giant (.20 off 30 gallons=$6.00 value) and a $1 off my next purchase of meat at Shurfine! Also, I am submitting for a $4.99 Mail in Rebate on the Snapple!


I hope I got everything listed...the kids moved my receipts! I need that receipt for the Rebate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment